- Look at the categories page and decide which one(s) you’d like to enter.
- Complete our online entry form for each category you are entering. Please view the category criteria for each entry. You must follow the criteria outlined for every category entered.
- Note the word limit restrictions and supporting documentation opportunities before you compile your entry.
- Submit your entry online (Please note: the title you give your entry and the name you use here for your organisation will determine how your entry is named in all promotional material. Please be clear if it is a joint entry with another organisation).
- Once your entries are received, a confirmation will be sent to you via email.
Please note the HANA Awards are FREE to enter.
Terms and Conditions
- The Awards are open to all housing associations in the UK. However, all submissions should relate to the relevant criteria
- Any entries that have previously been shortlisted for a HANA Award will be accepted for the same award in the 2017 awards process as long as new evidence is used
- Entries must be submitted no later than Friday 10 February 2017
- No late entries will be accepted
- Any conflicts of interest or ties will be dealt with by the final judging
- By entering the Awards, entrants give permission for entry material to be used for publicity purposes
- All entries will be judged on the information provided at the time of entry and no subsequent correspondence will be entered into
- The judges’ decision is final