- Look at the categories and criteria for each award to decide which one(s) you’d like to enter.
- Complete the online entry form for each category you are entering (you must follow the criteria outlined for every category entered).
- Note the word limit restrictions and supporting documentation opportunities before you compile your entry.
- Submit your entry online.
- Once your entries are received, a confirmation will be sent to you via email.
The HANA Awards are FREE to enter.
Terms and Conditions
- The Awards are open to all housing associations in the UK. However, all submissions should relate to the relevant criteria.
- Any entries that have previously been shortlisted for a HANA Award will be accepted for the same award in the 2018 awards process as long as new evidence is used.
- Entries must be submitted no later than Friday 9 March 2018.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- Any conflicts of interest or ties will be dealt with by the head judge.
- By entering the Awards, entrants give permission for entry material to be used for publicity purposes.
- All entries will be judged on the information provided at the time of entry and no subsequent correspondence will be permitted.
- The judges’ decision is final.