The HANA Awards are the number one awards event in social housing finance. Winners and shortlisted finalists will gain sector wide recognition. For the winners of individual awards, being recognised as 'the best' in your field offers a significant boost to your career, whilst the winners of team awards will provide you with major advantage over other organisations when it comes to recruiting the best people to join your team.
Review the award categories and criteria to help you decide which one(s) you'd like to enter.
- Finance Team of the Year
- Small - medium organisation (up to 10,000 homes owned and managed)
- Large organisation (over 10,000 homes owned and managed)
- Finance Director of the Year
- Treasurer/Treasury Team of the Year
- Best Use of Technology
- Best Financial Communications
- Best Newcomer
- Best Risk Management
- Best Approach to Delivering Value for Money
- (NEW) Best Professional Service Firm
- (NEW) Best Financial Turnaround/Change Programme
- Lifetime Achievement Award
The final award is presented to the organisation that the judging panel feel has exceeded in moving the social housing finance sector forward.